Dwelling Fire Policy

Dwelling Fire policies are similar to homeowners policies but have one major difference – occupancy. If you own a home, but do not live in it, then a dwelling fire policy is the right option for you. This might also apply if you own a home but rent out the rooms or the whole property. A dwelling fire policy covers the structure, loss of use or rental coverage, and usually personal liability. 

Additional items that may not be covered by a dwelling product can include other structures, such as a garage or shed.  In some cases, loss of rent may be covered. It is important to understand what your insurance policy covers and what is not covered. Check with your agent or insurance company if you have questions regarding your policy.

Standard types of Dwelling Coverage


If your home is damaged by a covered peril, dwelling coverage helps to repair or replace the physical structure.


If a household member is responsible for someone else's injury or damaged property, liability coverage can cover you up to your policy's limits.

Other Structures

Other Structures

This coverage provides protection for all "other structures" on the property not attached to the main building. 

Personal Property


Your personal property, such as furniture, appliances, clothing and electronics, is covered up to a specified limit if lost or damaged in a covered incident.

Loss of Use

Also known as "additional living expenses," loss of use coverage can pay for meals and hotel costs if can't live in your home because of a covered loss.

Request a quote with one of our experienced agents to insure your mobile/manufactured home.

©2019 by Leauxcal Insurance Agency, LLC. Proudly created with Wix.com